Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
THIS is the one I wanted to truly share with ya'll yesterday.
12:26 PM - Nov 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
12 November, 04:35
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
fascinating - and explains how they could predict everything - they could predict - cannot stop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 November, 05:55
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
What is funny is I knew but wished it was in one meme, then my buddy sends me this on facecrook messenger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 November, 04:14
Something I've seen mentioned on & off over the years, that he's a high ranking mason & very connected to some of the bigwigs in politics & the entertainment industry

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 November, 08:51
ARREST HIM as part of the cannibal club.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

12 November, 08:25
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
That part I am not sure about, was wondering the same thing.

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
12 November, 05:12
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
well he doesn’t have much time left!

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
11 November, 03:14
Great post, bet many did not know that.

11 November, 03:16
In response PAIN is Here to his Publication
Buddy sent it to me via messenger yesterday. Confirmation of what I was told a long time ago, further confirmed. Yep.

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
11 November, 03:12
No wonder

11 November, 03:13
In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication
Yep never watched it, but Hegelian Dialectic from this goof ball.

Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
11 November, 02:14
Predictive programming 101. The Simpsons doesn't predict anything. They prepare people to accept what's coming on the long script.

11 November, 02:19
In response Aggie Gordon to his Publication
Yep.

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 November, 02:12
Yep, just watch the Simpsons if you wanna know's gonna happen next.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 November, 01:18
la blague 🤓tout s’explique