Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
doqholiday is a shill

please tell the guy/girl./bit running that account they suck at acting.

It is NOT the DOQ from twitter

stop being so easily lead by big accounts frens

discernment matters

playing you still
08:58 AM - Nov 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
11 November, 09:25
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Don’t forget ilTrumpo accounts~ shill as well! The person running that account is a female names Alice~ foe some reason it wont allow me to post the proof.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 09:30
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
11 November, 09:06
not arguing or disagreeing but can I ask why. personally i don't know or care but I know people in the community will. just wanted to see why you thought that

11 November, 09:11
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
Because I interacted with DOQ seems like daily on Twitter. He followed me and was honored . We shared a lot in common.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
11 November, 09:02
yup. heaven forbid you call it/him/her out...insta block along with its sheep.

11 November, 09:13
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
just the ones who are still so easily lead by "big accounts" or "stars" . Not all, but its easy to see when you open your eyes. Those so easily offended are the true shills.