AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 November, 07:57
WISH I COULD SHOW PICTURES ADMIN LOL. HERES MY GRAMPS AND I IN UNIFORM

https://m.facebook.com/sto...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 November, 08:01
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
A Q. Good morning.
The FB is showing the Content not found or the link is broken. Please check. - AH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 November, 08:06
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
I Got a target on my back !!!!!
much love and respect than Q for letting me know i appreciate it πŸ’― πŸ™

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 November, 08:24
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
The Target is a shared thing, Bro! We could start a whole new channel with the ways...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
they get me everytime lol. thats why im on anonup lol i dont follow a certain mold i guess ,, love the truth bombs and cleaning out people closets πŸ˜‰πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅

https://music.youtube.com/...
YouTube Music

Ein neuer Musikdienst mit offiziellen Alben, Singles, Videos, Remixen, Liveauftritten und mehr fΓΌr Android, iOS und Computer. Hier ist fΓΌr jeden etwas dabei.

08:35 AM - Nov 11, 2021
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 November, 08:41
In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication
πŸ˜‡πŸ™Happy remembrance day