Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 October, 08:10
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Imagine The Relief For All Us Patriots Who Held The Line, Stayed Loyal To Our Great Country, Believed In “The Plan” And Knew How Much President Trump Loved Us And Our Country, And Knew He Never Abandoned Us! To Finally Have The Stress We Felt For 5 Years, Of Knowing The Truth About The Children And What They’ve Endured! Then, Watching The Way President Trump Was Treated By So Many Evil Low Life Backstabbing Monsters, To Have This Day Come! I Will Sing Or Dance, Or Maybe Both! Or Maybe Just Break Down Crying, Tears Of Joy!! Probably That For Me!! Please God Be True!! May God Bless Ys All!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
WWG1WGA it is a pleasure and an honor to be awakened and to call myself a Patriot! God Bless and Protect President Trump and all those who are dedicated to defeating the evil that seeks to destroy us. God Speed Patriots the world over!
07:59 PM - Nov 10, 2021
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it