Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 October, 08:10
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Imagine The Relief For All Us Patriots Who Held The Line, Stayed Loyal To Our Great Country, Believed In “The Plan” And Knew How Much President Trump Loved Us And Our Country, And Knew He Never Abandoned Us! To Finally Have The Stress We Felt For 5 Years, Of Knowing The Truth About The Children And What They’ve Endured! Then, Watching The Way President Trump Was Treated By So Many Evil Low Life Backstabbing Monsters, To Have This Day Come! I Will Sing Or Dance, Or Maybe Both! Or Maybe Just Break Down Crying, Tears Of Joy!! Probably That For Me!! Please God Be True!! May God Bless Ys All!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 October, 08:11
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
*Us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 November, 07:59
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
WWG1WGA it is a pleasure and an honor to be awakened and to call myself a Patriot! God Bless and Protect President Trump and all those who are dedicated to defeating the evil that seeks to destroy us. God Speed Patriots the world over!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 October, 07:52

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 October, 08:44
Is it time? Asking for a friend..

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 October, 07:56
Please, We Can’t Watch Our Country Fall Because These People!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 September, 08:45
Please Lord soon...protect and save our children🙏

Renee White @Rapnay
28 September, 08:36
what day of rejoicing that will be.

connie wright @cowri
24 October, 08:02
In response Renee White to her Publication
God has already did this for me on 5/4/2014...he knew I was not strong enough on my own the day he took my husband of 46 years to be with him-I felt the Angels wrap their arms around me...They are still with me ...as long as I need them....God loves me this much...I am Blessed

PAPA CADDI @RickN
10 September, 05:14

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
10 September, 05:13
Its Time......

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
10 September, 05:26
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
Activate Nesara Gesara......

Jon Neville @jonnevi
10 September, 05:50
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
The Logical Song - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Logical Song · SupertrampSupertramp - The Very Best Of℗ 1979 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1990-01-01Produ...

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
10 September, 04:56
“soon” just doesnt cut it any more.

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
10 September, 04:51
This General is a true American Hero! He stuck around with Scumbama to protect America during the hardest time to be in an administration! TRUE HERO!!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
10 September, 04:43
Needs to happen now these hospitals are killing people.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
09 September, 10:21
Can't be soon enough, things here in W.V. aren't good.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
09 September, 10:12
It's 1:29, do you know where your Traitors are?

CAB Bro @Unitethefree
09 September, 10:10
Mmmmmhm!