Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 November, 07:13
What did You do before Your awakening?

Are You still doing that now?

Is Jesus Christ the Son of God?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
10 November, 07:15
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Worked as a Licensed Chiropractic Assistant. No longer work for a medical practice that is totally drinking the koolaide and pushing it on their employees.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Where one door closes another one will open. God bless you for not drinking their Kool-aid.
07:27 PM - Nov 10, 2021
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
10 November, 08:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I’m walking waiting forvthe door to open. I work hard and i am very loyal! I need a boss that appreciates that.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 November, 09:04
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
Well you definitely wouldn't find the boss that appreciates you if you stayed in that toxic environment. You have made it possible for you to end up with a better job. Trust in God and let Him light your pathway. I have a good feeling you are going to be well rewarded for stepping out in faith.