Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
Uh Oh,

They signed me uo to speak to the board of education on masks

the same board that has me blocked on there email for calling them sociopaths and child abusers LAST YEAR for it lol

Love This Part

I have two sons at Sea in the Navy both recent grads
both were honor rolls students
they know me
lived here almost my entire life
daughter is a 6th grader
wife is a ICU RN

If there is One thing I TRULY LOVE

It's confronting bullies.
04:21 PM - Nov 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 November, 04:51
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
πŸ‘Š
Wish I was there to record you and hold the shovel while you bury them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 November, 05:12
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
somebody will. I will go unprepared mostly and speak from my heart. Got me this far,πŸ˜‚ God will give me the words.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 November, 04:38
DO IT!!! Behind you all the way! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 November, 04:37
Bring the Truth! God opened the door for a reason and youre the right man for the job! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Paisley Park @Paisley66
10 November, 04:27
DO IT!

10 November, 04:30
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Oh Im going to . I want them all to see my face. The President sent a response to my letter last year on masks by accident. She called me a threat and unhinged. God always has a way. I am relentless . My friends know this. I have never harmed anyone although they all know I would beat the crap out of anyone in two seconds who threatened me . How real men roll. Few million of us left thank God.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 November, 04:25
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Just left a real and real smart ass comment to a bot boy on Face crook, kinda gonna miss all the freaking go rounds over the decades with that. lol

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
10 November, 04:23
I have some craaazy goosebumps this very moment! please video and share! i can't even wait! When? GO YOU!! Sick 'em!!

10 November, 04:25
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
God has given me a sharpe tongue, and I know how to dance the line