Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
Vaccinated NFL player Dakota Dozier of the Minnesota Vikings has been hospitalized with “COVID-19”.

He reportedly was having trouble breathing. I’m no doctor, but it sounds like complications from the vaccine, not COVID.

The Vikings currently have five players on the COVID-19 reserve list: Dozier, center Garrett Bradbury, safety Harrison Smith, linebacker Ryan Connelly and offensive tackle Timon Parris.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...
03:56 PM - Nov 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply
Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
10 November, 04:35
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
Aaron Rodgers looking smarter now
We may see more of this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
10 November, 06:20
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
I think we will. Last year I felt so alone in this fight. There were not many of us back then. People are waking up really fast right now, doctors and nurses are speaking up as well as some celebrities and sports people. I think people are finally realizing why so many around them are getting really sick and dying. It's from the shots. It is becoming so obvious that it can't be ignored any longer. Keep spreading the truth. I truly believe that we are almost at the end of this plandemic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 November, 04:12
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
oh yes its covid 19 ...nothing to do with the experimental jab 🙈