Arthur Hodgin @Trade_With_Arthurhodgin
09 November, 12:53
Have you ever wondered what makes the Bitcoin price go up or down? ⬆⬇

It may sound complicated, but it can actually be explained very easily. The BTC price is defined by the last trade conducted on a specific exchange. In simple words, by supply and demand. Price goes up when buying pressure increases, and goes down when selling pressure decreases.

There are major factors that can cause the price to go up or down, including:

📢Effect of News and Media hype
📈 High-inflation
🤔Uncertainty of Its Future Value
📊Fixed Supply with Varied Demand

What are your thoughts about latest Bitcoin’s price? Share it with me ! 💬

#STOPTHESTEAL #Election #Trump #ElectionFraud #vanishingvoters #voterpurge #stealbackyourvote #restorethevra #gregpalast #trumpstoleit #votersuppression #MAGA #ELECTIONS #voting #mask #Law #cryptocurrency #Bitcoin #BlockChain #forex #BTC #ethereum #money #trading #bitcoinmining #investment #investing #business #entrepreneur #invest #CryptoNews #binaryoptions #T

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeffrey White @Jefferyw420
Stay calm, these consolidation periods are temporary, the price is amazing for early investors while for those who got in newly it's not, otherwise it's just bouncing back to normal price for the rest of us which is good. Those who hold the longest will profit the most, I trade and hold profits keep up the great work! and also Mr. Arthur Hodgin has been doing a great job reviewing all chart, trade and techniques on BTC which has enhance the growth of my portfolio to 16btc lately.,..
03:14 PM - Nov 10, 2021
In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jefferyw420 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jeffrey White, click on at the bottom under it