Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 October, 04:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
😡😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 January, 07:40
Im doing surveillance on a 9 y/o old little girl that has been tardy to school 35x so far this year. i watch the school change her unexcused absences to tardies in real time. The mom and I are holding this card in hopes it proves preacher pedo is a bad guy! We dont know who will listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon Bux @Anonbux21
12 November, 11:36
Doq, is twitter blocking this or are the new political leaders of our states
A: Not allowed to post this?
B: Refusing to post?
Bullshit that more people aren’t spreading this everywhere.
Where’s BLM now?
Where’s fake news?
Arrest them all.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
11 November, 07:27
Done 🕶️ o7

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
11 November, 05:32
Oh ya Doc thank you for posting this❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🙏👍🏻👍🏻👏👏👏👏

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
11 November, 05:23
This young lady is a Brave hero with incredible head on her shoulders…❤️❤️❤️I cant wait for the day Obama and Biden are eradicated from this plantetand many more of their freinds😡😡😡may they rott in hell🔥🔥🔥

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 November, 11:47
On twitter there are a couple more ladies coming out on all of them two Meghan Walsh, John Walsh's daughter and another lady on her feed as well.
John Walsh that was the guy on America's Most Wanted for years is her Dad and she is saying he is a pedo predator and up to his ears in it.
Her and I Lack Eyes (Cali Shai) are naming names dates and places and they are big names here as well
Truth with Proof!
seyekcali

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 November, 05:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Bad vibes on him ..... I feel extreme anger/evil from that one....

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

God Wins donated @GR2021
10 November, 07:15
Demons are getting exposed!

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
10 November, 06:24
i have followed this young woman for awhile now i hope she gets help they have been on the run for so long

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
10 November, 04:37
Well, it got me banned. LOL

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
10 November, 03:54
Thank you, coming through same red pill channel today Doq

Princess Coco @ClearWater
10 November, 03:21
fyi: all CREATOR'S children are young and old...remember that when killing off the old seems to be ok but save the young is mor important, ,,CREATOR does not see it that way ,,,they all are his children

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
10 November, 03:02
If needed, it loads faster and plays more consistently here:
https://rumble.com/vp0za3-...

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
10 November, 02:23
Ally Carter is a hero! Justice for the children!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 November, 02:13
THATS WHY WE ARE BEING BANNED
ITS ALL FALLING DOWN TO THE MSM NOW GAME OVER

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 November, 02:17
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
GIFS work 👍🐸

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 November, 03:56
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
On November 1st, the Rabbinical Court officially decreed that the mRNA COVID shot is “absolutely forbidden” for children, adolescents, young men & women.
The Rabbinical Court is part of the Israeli legal system and determines laws that reflect the teachings of the Torah. A ruling by the Rabbinical courts is considered God’s law and is strictly followed by the Jewish community. The importance of this decision cannot be understated on its ultimate effect on Jewish children and young adults throughout the world.

https://sarahwestall.com/m...

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
10 November, 02:12
I don’t know who’s balls are bigger, Okeefe or Peters!?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
10 November, 02:49
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
James has been dragging his balls around for a long time so I would think they are pretty humongous, lololol! However, sharing a story about Obama and Biden raping a specific girl who is talking catches his balls up to James's!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
10 November, 02:10
Cleaner version without popups, ads, etc

https://rumble.com/vp0za3-...