Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 November, 12:34
I warned you about masks on Twitter.

I warned that if you didn’t stand up to them back then your life would get much shittier in the future.

Some brushed it off and complied with their employers.

Now it’s apparent that some are STILL battling their inner demons because they can’t fathom leaving their job. So they’re literally toeing the line of the ultimate form of stupidity.

You coward ass individuals need to man your shit together and step up. Be a man. Trust God. Stop listening to everyone else.

Now is not the time to retreat and cave to the darkness.

God will reward those that honor truth and righteousness. Man the F up!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 November, 09:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
When my 15 yo grandson committed suicide last Oct., we rushed to the hospital in Chicago...wore a mask to get in at the entrance to hospital, but once on the floor, took it off the whole time & not 1 nurse or doctor ever said anything to us the whole time we were there. I think they understood the situation, even the doctors or nurses were not wearing a mask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Devastating....This entire Shit Show is to blame for all Suicides, in my opinion!!

Praying you feel him around and See Obvious Signs for you from HIM!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

He wil be a Warrior on the other side! Jesus LOVES his Children!!
02:00 PM - Nov 10, 2021
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
10 November, 04:03
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Yes, we believe the lockdowns had something to do with it all. Maybe other things, who knows for sure. but so sad. Always wondering if there was something we could have seen or done to stop it. Heartbreaking. They are free from pain, but those still here suffer.

10 November, 04:02
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Funny you should mention seeing him around. About a week after he died, I was sitting in my living room in Colorado at the time looking out my window at a tree that had no pine needles on it at the top. There was a large bird sitting right at the top of it, looked like a hawk at first since we had so many out there, then I kept looking at it & it was much larger with a white chest, maybe an eagle? I didn't want to get up & open the door as I knew it would fly away at the sound of the door opening & seeing me, but I gave up & opened the door to my deck...as I walked out onto the deck it flew from the top of that tree right down in front of me & continued on. I believe that was him saying I'm here & okay & now I can fly anywhere. Will never forget that. Hope to "see" him again somewhere.