Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I warned you about masks on Twitter.

I warned that if you didn’t stand up to them back then your life would get much shittier in the future.

Some brushed it off and complied with their employers.

Now it’s apparent that some are STILL battling their inner demons because they can’t fathom leaving their job. So they’re literally toeing the line of the ultimate form of stupidity.

You coward ass individuals need to man your shit together and step up. Be a man. Trust God. Stop listening to everyone else.

Now is not the time to retreat and cave to the darkness.

God will reward those that honor truth and righteousness. Man the F up!!!
12:34 AM - Nov 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 December, 11:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
God WILL provide if people will turn to to HIM, trust HIM with all their heart. I know, because God has been faithful and true to provide miraculously for me several times.
Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Be not wise in your own eyes, fear the Lord and turn from evil. This will bring healing to your body and refreshing to your bones.
Proverbs 3:5-8 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
31 December, 10:45
Agreed. This isn't about a job/paycheck. This is standing against tyranny. We have lost almost everything (except our dignity) for refusing to comply. It's worse for some than others but if people don't unite against tyranny it's game over anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
31 December, 09:55

Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
10 November, 09:01
I love my job but I will give it up in a heartbeat if they require me to take the vaccine or submit to weekly testing. I work from home. See no one in my daily activities.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 November, 08:35
I remind management why you dont give me all the free time to do as i please. No probs now!

English Viking @Artist_
10 November, 02:14
there such thing as money which is only gotren from working, here in the UK if you pack your job in you get no benefits for a month, because you gave up a job, people need to eat, warm their homes, pay the bills how do they do that if they leave their job, all they'll worry about is becoming homeless!!! many people nowadays are so short on funds they don't have money in reserve, if you have plenty of money to call on don't you think they'd do that!!!!!!, sick of this having a go at workers caught in the trap, its like a deer caught in the headlights of a car, give them the truths & the money to make the change, stop dissing everyone its not helping!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 November, 02:04
You can’t be “Sort Of Pregnant”.

Just LIKE you can’t be Sort of a PATRIOT!!

Masks are EVIL and Spread LIES, Anyone “Justifying” a Mask knows in their heart that they are LYING!!!

I would post a PIC of POTUS Maskless at the Military Game last year walking Centerfield (while all Military with him had the Muzzle on. You either Get it, or you don’t), but Anonup won’t let me Post Pics today!!

carol munoz @bornfree2
09 November, 07:48
I've maned up (so to speak) years ago.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
09 November, 09:59
Amen & Amen !

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 November, 09:46
When my 15 yo grandson committed suicide last Oct., we rushed to the hospital in Chicago...wore a mask to get in at the entrance to hospital, but once on the floor, took it off the whole time & not 1 nurse or doctor ever said anything to us the whole time we were there. I think they understood the situation, even the doctors or nurses were not wearing a mask.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
09 November, 10:35
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I am very sorry to hear the loss of your Grandson. My nephew took his own life 2 years ago at a young age of 22. I pray God brings comfort and healing to your family.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 November, 02:00
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Devastating....This entire Shit Show is to blame for all Suicides, in my opinion!!

Praying you feel him around and See Obvious Signs for you from HIM!! 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏

He wil be a Warrior on the other side! Jesus LOVES his Children!!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 November, 09:33
For some of US the Job/Career is "The Battlefield", and quitting or being fired when that line in the sand is not yet crossed for US would be silly (Forced V and/or Masks for 8+ hours a day). You cannot fight the system if you remove yourself from it.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 November, 09:56
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
What if all the "White Hats" left the "Battlefield" aka quit....!?

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 November, 09:28
ouside of a sterile environment masks can can be deadly. This is a death cult this is a depopulation agenda 2021 UN world wide removal of as many millions of people possible, release of bioweapon, virus deaths plus mask infections plus pnemonia takes its toll. All medical advice or mandates from GOVT OR UN are for the purpose of causing more death. If they wanted you healthy the cures are already here.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 November, 09:23
I flew to FL without a mask. As soon as the pilot announced that you can remove to eat or drink. I sipped a bottle of water and ate peanuts for 2 hrs straight.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 November, 09:23

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
09 November, 09:08
grateful for all your warnings, Doq!!!
please help me find out if:
FB, TWTR, AMZN, BTC, ETH will shatter to the ground.
have a grand day!

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
09 November, 08:54
53 yo grandma here... half-ass wore one only once to get my sister into the ER for a kidney stone. Took it off once we were alone and left it off even when nurses and dr came in. The only comment that was made was “ you must be a republican”... i am a registered Democrat who votedfor Trump, twice. I was denied a dr visit because i refused. i lost my job because i refused. i will not play their games

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
09 November, 08:45
...so, your saying......dont listen to them...listen to me?
we all have the gift, from God, of free will....
he doesnt condem for making a bad choice.

this post has a different tone than your usual.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
09 November, 08:04
I’m leaving my job this week. Tomorrow is my last day. They are forcing everyone to get the jab and I said I would never put that crap in me therefore I’m leaving.

Law & Physics @physics171
09 November, 07:45

09 November, 07:32

09 November, 07:25

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
09 November, 07:26
🙏 God will Reward Those that Honor Truth and Righteousness Seventeen Times🌟

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
09 November, 08:11
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
I don't think that is the way God rewards people, and certainly don't think we can say how many times God will reward a person. 17 is great number, let's don't over do it. People will think your nuts.

Just Diana @Diana19
09 November, 11:30
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
Is there grades of nuts? How much crazier can one theorist be when friends and family already think you're nuts. Besides, "cast your bread upon the water, for you will find it after many days. Give a portion to seven, or even to eight, for you know not what disaster may happen on earth. If the clouds are full of rain, they empty themselves on the earth, and if a tree falls to the south or to the north, in the place where the tree falls, there it will lie." So scriptures do allow for us to real eyez that whatever you do shall come back to you. And I also believe that if done properly with pure intent, it all shall come back to you and the measure overflowing. "For if you give, you will get! Your gift will return to you in full and overflowing measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure you use to give—large or small—will be used to measure what is given back to you.". So it is not being of proud nature to expect His promises to be.

DaM 4JUSTICE @DaM4JUSTICE
09 November, 07:12
No Mask Ever And I Put It Out There Daily...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
09 November, 01:06
I remember you blocking users with a mask in their profile pic 👊

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
09 November, 01:11
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
I remember a lot of things...

probably why he's got me blocked...

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 November, 12:57
whats the matter? Plan not working?

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 November, 12:54
Way to give em hell DOQ!

09 November, 12:53

09 November, 12:53