Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
01 February, 09:06
In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication
Hey (Not) Joe Biden itโ€™s time to โ€œBEAT ITโ€
The New Republic is near ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
https://rumble.com/vdb0iz-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes to See Ears to Hear @MyAccount
31 January, 01:51
I do know that Iranians have said that Hollywood is evil, of that they are correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
31 January, 10:28
Patriots now selling tickets to The Great Awakening coming worldwide to a theater near you!!!!! NCSWIC

Cสส™โˆ‘ส€pแดœษดแด‹ Keh-Bek @nicholospoma
31 January, 10:09

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
01 February, 10:00
There is an Army of Passionate Patriots marching right beside 41020+Team17. We stand united sea to shining sea! Trump Won! The Best Is Yet To Come In 2021!

Leona Course @Mama66
30 January, 11:37
It is hard to change and we all know it has been a long journey but we have all been diligent on the path to the truth!

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
30 January, 11:33
I know, all of us in each counties have been lied to, but even tho we were told your were the enemy we still prayed for your people!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
30 January, 09:02
RESTART!
Change The Name To Persia!

Seyed Mohammed Housseini
Will Be Their
New President Of Persia!
I've Been Expecting The Freedom Of The Iranian People From Ugly, Oppressive, Tyrannical Cia SHIT For Five Years! Praise God! Praise Yeshua Messiah!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•
โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 January, 06:58
Glad to see you here! Blessings to you!

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 January, 06:58
Glad to see you here! Blessings to you!

Nancy Kay Walters @1greatfulPatriot
30 January, 05:24
wow

Teancum Horning @Worldmantea
30 January, 04:53
You know. I really wish I know how to be the patriot for my city. Something I desire more and more.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
30 January, 09:06
In response Teancum Horning to his Publication
You Are Doing It Right Now!
Keep Up The Great Work
Good And Faithful Patriot!
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Ž
โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ

QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA @QPatriot17
30 January, 04:41
https://t.me/QPatriot0/558

They fear you [massive global reach].
People [an informed free-thinking pubic] awake is their greatest fear.
>A public awake is their greatest fear<
You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.
People awake = greatest fear.
People UNITED & AWAKE is their BIGGEST FEAR.
YOU, AWAKE, IS THEIR GREATEST FEAR.
People awake are what they FEAR THE MOST.
PEOPLE UNITED hold the power.
What do they fear the most?
Public awakening.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
We, the people, are who they are afraid of.
We, the people, are who they fear will

Only followers of this user (WhiteKnight) can see their posts

Cสส™โˆ‘ส€pแดœษดแด‹ Keh-Bek @nicholospoma
31 January, 10:08
Sticking to The Q is best. We have been infiltrated by all manner of Theories that have been retofitted to fit into The PLAN, and it is destroying US.