Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
10 November, 06:53
TV IS SOUNDS

MAIN STREAM TV IS CONTROLLING PEOPLES MINDS

THIS IS WHY PARENTS GIVE KIDS JAB
THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE GETTING TESTED
THIS IS WHY PEOPLE BELIEVE ALL OF THE PHARMACY AND MEDS

TV IS A LIE AND C-O-N-T-R-O-LS PEOPLES THOUGHTS!

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE GETTING STUPID!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Koteita @Cherylktt
I have started noticing how people are just blank in the store. I mean most of us when we go to the grocery store become thoughtless but these people are almost zombie like...... stumbling, blind staring out the space And sometimes act strange One women said she had just got 2nd shot and my brain isn't right. What is going to happen when the 5G towers get turned on?
07:10 AM - Nov 10, 2021
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cherylktt in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 November, 07:26
In response Cheryl Koteita to his Publication
OMG I thought I was imagining exactly what you are saying. Add into your description the aggression they are showing. They take their shopping carts and literally PLOW through as if a rocket was under their ass and you are in their way even if you are walking at a good clip on the let's say the correct side of the shopping aisle so others can perview products too.

What about the aggressive driving habits on the highways that is accelerating as if every roadway including side streets are the Autobahn Highway in Germany. Trying to figure out a timeframe most won't be on the roads just to do weekly shopping.

They said this would happen, their brains are becoming screwed up. I thought I read it was the parasites growing in their brains. They are either going to have a stroke or go insane with crazy tendencies that might kill the innocent. Sadly, I don't believe there is anything we are able to do at this time to help them other than get out of their way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396