Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
King In the North @Kingwolf
09 November, 09:41
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
So sad that some IDIOT parents would take a 9yo to such an event. True evil does exist - as Satan is the Prince if this world.

turn to Jesus y’all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 November, 07:03
Sane people don’t take children to demonic drug concerts. No one should go to these venues to feed the demonic music industry. Stop needing extrem experiences to feel alive. Get right with God or Eternity will be brutal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
09 November, 07:08
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
who wants to walk through someone's gapping mouth to begin with? does this not send a message from the git? ppl are programmed lemmings

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
09 November, 07:02
🙏God will protect & watch over you Ezra, I know because I asked him to😘❤️🙏

This picture hung in our family’s living room for as long as I can remember & it always gave me peace🙏

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 November, 06:51
QUESTION NR. 1

WHO LET 9YO INTO THIS SHIT?

QUESTION NR. 2

DID U READ NR.1 PROPERLY?

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
09 November, 06:53
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Was going to say similar...

like why on earth would anyone take a nine yr old to a drug fest...???

arba happihr @arba
09 November, 06:54
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
My exact thoughts! A 9 year old child. Imagine what his home life is like. I shouldn't judge.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
09 November, 06:50
What I don’t understand if this if people were required to be vaccinated and 5 to 11-year-olds couldn’t get vaccinated until this week and how could they have been at that concert? How could that age range have attended that concert?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 November, 06:51
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
they trampled the gate before 4he show even started

arba happihr @arba
09 November, 06:50
Damn Who would take a child to this kind of concert?
Holy Smokes! I guess I am to naive for this world. Im old school.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts