Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I hope none of you are in Dallas right now calling it the ‘Promised Land’.

That is not #KennedyVision .

It’s actually opposite.

Remember, [they] performed a ritual by assassinating JFK. To them it’s hallowed ground.

What a shit show!
06:39 PM - Nov 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
16 November, 08:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Epley @FloridaKell
11 November, 01:51
Dallas was a LOOK HERE NOT THERE event. it brought focus to the EVERGREEN cargos going over the bridge. and there were a lot of them .... human trafficing looking containers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Camille 317 @Camille
10 November, 06:26
I think Negative 48 was suggesting Dallas would be the new U.S. Capitol and he said something about being there. I think it's just a distraction.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
10 November, 06:17
I do love numbers and in Gematria Simple:

What a shit show =174

Trust the plan = 174
Yes John Kennedy = 174
God is in control = 174
You'll find out = 174

And this is the crazy one because this is the guy in Dallas:

Michael Protzman = 174

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 November, 01:56
The Qanons/FBI/CIA are stirring up trouble and Real Anons/Patriots know the difference!!

There is/ are less than 10 ...Q
There are Anons.

just a reminder...”Qanon” is MSM created BS.

Why would JR ever return to Dallas? I wouldn’t if I were he! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
10 November, 02:01
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I use the tag " QANON " becauase you cant use " Q " or " ANON" in digital
Its a communicational problem

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
10 November, 06:35
I live in far N. Dallas and I can assure you it’s not the promise land.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 November, 01:53
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Ditto!! 🤣😂

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
10 November, 03:12
Ah but is it a reversal of the spell?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 November, 02:35
Nana is confused, why in the hell would good ppl even fans of JFK go there and say THAT!
That sounds a bit creepy to Nana.

Not sure why that term?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
10 November, 12:28
Let me ask this. Do you think Jesus was bron on 12/25? No. I have known for a long time Roman Census did not take place at that time of year. Some Patriots feel 9/11 is JC's birth day. Makes sense to me why [they] would want to totally DESTROY Our Country on This Day[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔
#truth

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
10 November, 12:31
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Sorry I forgot "The Point".
We The People have to take back these dates, places etc ect...

WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
11 November, 11:11
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Jesus was not born on Dec 25th. Luke for one example gives an account of when Jesus was born based on the fact his older cousin John the Baptists birth was. There is also references in the O.T. - Daniel, Jeremiah, etc. Remembering how the calendar being different back then comes into play. Also to add, the date of Dec 25th being a pagan belief...the day of the sun god Sol. Also would like to point out God clearly states do not worship idols or practice idolatry.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
09 November, 10:06
People being sent on a goose chaise again?

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
09 November, 07:51
Any Texan knows Dallas ain’t even in the running…wannabees and narcissists…

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
09 November, 07:27
It'd be nice if Jr is alive (I believe chances are very good, makes sense to me), and i can see how some others may be as well.

BUT

Many have allowed all that to become their focus. These possibilities are tertiary at best.

We need to get back to the battle against EVIL and the advancement of TRUTH and shining a LIGHT in the darkness.

When we do these things, we are advancing His Kingdom and He lends His hand of blessing.

REFOCUS, Patriots!!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
09 November, 07:20
What is happening in Dallas? I'm an hour south and haven't heard anything. But, I don’t watch the news either. Please let me know what's up.

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
09 November, 07:19
Boom!!!…Doq dropping more TRUTH Bombs!!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
09 November, 07:12
Im posting John, check my feed!!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 November, 06:41
these motherfuker try to hijack everything. They know JR is alive thats why they trying to pull this crap.