Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 November, 06:39
I hope none of you are in Dallas right now calling it the ‘Promised Land’.

That is not #KennedyVision .

It’s actually opposite.

Remember, [they] performed a ritual by assassinating JFK. To them it’s hallowed ground.

What a shit show!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
Let me ask this. Do you think Jesus was bron on 12/25? No. I have known for a long time Roman Census did not take place at that time of year. Some Patriots feel 9/11 is JC's birth day. Makes sense to me why [they] would want to totally DESTROY Our Country on This Day[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔
#truth
12:28 AM - Nov 10, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
11 November, 11:11
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Jesus was not born on Dec 25th. Luke for one example gives an account of when Jesus was born based on the fact his older cousin John the Baptists birth was. There is also references in the O.T. - Daniel, Jeremiah, etc. Remembering how the calendar being different back then comes into play. Also to add, the date of Dec 25th being a pagan belief...the day of the sun god Sol. Also would like to point out God clearly states do not worship idols or practice idolatry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 11:35
In response WyomingFree Girl to her Publication
Also a Roman Census would not have been taken in Late December. [They] have corrupted and changes dates and events throughout time it seems. We The Good People need to take them back[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

10 November, 12:31
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Sorry I forgot "The Point".
We The People have to take back these dates, places etc ect...