Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 November, 12:34
I warned you about masks on Twitter.

I warned that if you didn’t stand up to them back then your life would get much shittier in the future.

Some brushed it off and complied with their employers.

Now it’s apparent that some are STILL battling their inner demons because they can’t fathom leaving their job. So they’re literally toeing the line of the ultimate form of stupidity.

You coward ass individuals need to man your shit together and step up. Be a man. Trust God. Stop listening to everyone else.

Now is not the time to retreat and cave to the darkness.

God will reward those that honor truth and righteousness. Man the F up!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 November, 09:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
When my 15 yo grandson committed suicide last Oct., we rushed to the hospital in Chicago...wore a mask to get in at the entrance to hospital, but once on the floor, took it off the whole time & not 1 nurse or doctor ever said anything to us the whole time we were there. I think they understood the situation, even the doctors or nurses were not wearing a mask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Altman @Lioness1111
I am very sorry to hear the loss of your Grandson. My nephew took his own life 2 years ago at a young age of 22. I pray God brings comfort and healing to your family.
10:35 AM - Nov 09, 2021
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lioness1111 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 November, 10:46
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
Thank you , same to you. This was a horrifying time for us all. Still trying to make sense of it all & probably never will. He has a twin brother as well.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
09 November, 11:06
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Very sad. My heart breaks for his twin and only God can ease the pain.