Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 November, 09:58
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Great article of "Pharmakia" and the need to get out of using Pharmaceuticals. The Lord has revealed to me that in no way should a true believer in Jesus be part of this "vaccination" process. As an RN for 50 years I knew it was necessary to remove myself from my profession and this progression of evil. I saw the writing on the wall by the end of the first week of the "pandemic." There were multiple huge red flags. The first being that the recommendations of the CDC and Fauci were the OPPOSITE of what should have been recommended to promote a strong natural immune response.
Those with eyes to see can see, those who are deceived by the darkness cannot see. We, those of the light, must spread the light of truth so those still living in darkness can be set free. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
09 November, 11:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
pharmakia is witchcraft and by the use of it
all nations have been deceived.
The living God tells us in his word,
he is the LORD that heals us
and delivers us from ALL our diseases.
Today our Father uses us his children as his
army to bring light, freedom ,
physical healing and hope to those
who have been taken under the spell
and yoke of pharmakia.
The anointing of Gods spirit in us
empowers us to break this yoke by speaking Gods word and
being in agreement with him, we do this boldly
and God confirms his word with wonderful signs.
Our living God is greater , willing, and more than
able to deliver every single person who calls on him.
These are the days when God is revealing his
marvellous light in a very dark world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396