Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 January, 02:00
I'm building something that could potentially give thousands of people jobs. Pray that I can do it right because the first people I'm giving jobs to will be Patriots that had theirs taken away. For those that are going through rough times, don't lose hope!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
30 January, 02:32
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I can feel your heart Patriot. If I were alone reading this, I'd be in tears for your aching heart. What you're doing is the hardest *job* in the world. I'm a hospice RN for 20yrs and my job is easy compared to what you're doing. What an amazing heart you have. I have and will continue to pray for you. Just a little longer, it will be soon. As a survivor of childhood abuse, I appreciate you! Pls hang on just a bit longer. I know this is SO hard. I KNOW we will see a much better world soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Kathryn Lapp @KathrynLapp
30 January, 03:12
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
There are amazing things happening. Have you been following Scott McKay, SantaSurfing (BeachBroadcast) or Gene Decode? They are bearers of GOOD NEWS.