LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I love our 5D Chess Master Troller
and looking forward to 222 ~ 2/22✨
03:18 PM - Nov 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
08 November, 03:28
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I just wanna be able to chat with Santa Surfing a lot easier than having to send emails, join another app which takes up huge amount of space on my phone have a username, an email, & a password to get access to, & even when you do that I still can't get access to my bitchute cause I forgot my password, I can't maje another account cause it recognises my email address, you tech guys need to realise when your over 50, all this causes migraines, when you can't sort it, its bad enough trying to get use to another phone set, & sending an email, ah & now I'm going to lay down, I miss Santa & Sammy, they made me laugh!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 November, 10:42
In response English Viking to her Publication
I hear you! I prefer a much simpler, single interface, so we can spend more time on what matters instead of trying to keep up with multiple platforms. I hope this will be that for us all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396