TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
08 November, 12:12
At the end of all of this everyone will know that in the Spiritual World Good and Evil tuely exist. You must avoid any event where all signs point to it being Evil. Wear the Full Armor of God which the Sword is the Words of God for Evil can not be substained in hearing Gods Words.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
I've been rethinking all the rock and metal concerts I attended over the years. Even when the messaging wasn't over-the-top demonic, the subtler themes and imagery were often really bad. Then factor in hundreds or thousands of people raising their hands and making the devil horns sign, yikes. And at shows, I would often drink. A lot. And I did things I wish I could take back on a couple of occasions. Better late than never for me to have realized the error of my ways and raise my vibration.
12:17 PM - Nov 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
08 November, 05:51
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
If I want to hear music, I play it myself.

Musical self sufficiency is underrated and overlooked by the entire prepper community.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HCHC 12222 @HComo
08 November, 12:37
I truly believe that God knows our hearts, and it is what’s in our heart that will be judged. If you didn’t know, you can’t be faulted for that. But now that you do know, the choice is yours from that point forward. Our God is a loving and merciful God. Praise be.

08 November, 12:45
In response HCHC 12222 to her Publication
It was a time in my life that I was lost, doing a lot of stupid things and not following God, my sense of right and wrong, and what was in my heart. I'm grateful for God's mercy.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
08 November, 12:27
That is why Christ died for your sins. All you have to do is with your heart and soul ask for forgiveness through Christ the Messiah and you will be forgiven.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
08 November, 12:22
Remember the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester in 2017? Reexamining that one now.

08 November, 12:24
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
And the Rolling Stones show at Altamont, and the girl who disappeared at the Metallica concert and was later found dead, off the top of my head.