Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Your Muse @YourMuse
That's all fine and dandy and we have been patient, this needs to end soon...A lady was crying in her car in the parking lot because she went in to get her son's insulin and it was $1,000 for his insulin since Biden has been busy undoing all of Trump's hard work, many stores like that and I don't think these people should suffer to wake up the sleepers, perhaps it's time to get in charge of the MEDIA, who lies constantly? People are taking this vaccine and need to know the truth, they are dying from it. It has to start coming out because my elderly Mom and her friends are very worried.. htt
02:06 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by YourMuse in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 January, 08:51
In response Your Muse to his Publication
i COMPLETELY agree with you! this does need to END. not everyone is safe - as we are seeing w/those taking the vaccine to keep a job because, you know, they have children and families to feed, house, etc. i agree that NO ONE awake hsould suffer because too much truth would harm the sleepers. who cares - they will deal with it - there are plenty of us awake to reassure them that "yep it's all true". i can see the plan more and more but this timing process isn't jiving with me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
30 January, 07:01
In response Your Muse to his Publication
How can this be? Joe Biden has no authority to issue Executive Orders. He's not the president, and even if he was, Executive Orders take 30 days to go into effect.

https://www.thoughtco.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396