Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
30 January, 01:06
Does anybody else remember The Friends episode where they make their lists of 5 famous people?

Ross takes Isabella Rosselini off his list because she's international. He thinks he wont meet her. Then when he does...

Friends (Clip)
https://youtu.be/vOWAggYhg...

"He's about to go hit on Isabella Rosselini
Im just sorry we dont got popcorn"

"I bumped you for Winnona Ryder"

Note To Self: Becareful What You Laminate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
30 January, 01:10
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
I never liked 'Friends ' It's almost like I knew about the satanic practices going on before/after filming. Poof! They're gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeafsNation 925 @JustJess
30 January, 01:11
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
I was never into it either...couldn't stand Anniston.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
30 January, 01:29
In response LeafsNation 925 to her Publication
I couldn't either. When I had a normal income clients were always bringing up her hair. Big deal! I have my own. Courtney Cox (cousin of Bruce Springsteen) just pulled out of that crowd for his music video. Right, whatever. Those that squawk the loudest against Trump...well you know. Springsteen is NOT pro America. Another gator in the swamp!

30 January, 01:42
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Yes! And talentless, all of them. Anniston is one demensional and that stupid rachel cut was the worst!

Latina Fangstress @Latina4Freedom
30 January, 01:44
In response LeafsNation 925 to her Publication
I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who hated that dumb show, seemed like everyone I knew was into it bleckk

30 January, 01:49
In response Latina Fangstress to her Publication
Yep, you're not alone!😉👍🏻

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

I've heard this as well, and i agree with you 100%!
01:52 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustJess in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LeafsNation 925, click on at the bottom under it