Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
30 January, 01:06
Does anybody else remember The Friends episode where they make their lists of 5 famous people?

Ross takes Isabella Rosselini off his list because she's international. He thinks he wont meet her. Then when he does...

Friends (Clip)
https://youtu.be/vOWAggYhg...

"He's about to go hit on Isabella Rosselini
Im just sorry we dont got popcorn"

"I bumped you for Winnona Ryder"

Note To Self: Becareful What You Laminate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
30 January, 01:10
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
I never liked 'Friends ' It's almost like I knew about the satanic practices going on before/after filming. Poof! They're gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeafsNation 925 @JustJess
30 January, 01:11
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
I was never into it either...couldn't stand Anniston.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
I couldn't either. When I had a normal income clients were always bringing up her hair. Big deal! I have my own. Courtney Cox (cousin of Bruce Springsteen) just pulled out of that crowd for his music video. Right, whatever. Those that squawk the loudest against Trump...well you know. Springsteen is NOT pro America. Another gator in the swamp!
01:29 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response LeafsNation 925 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WL6202 in this post can reply
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
30 January, 01:54
use to love Springsteen old days
he is one of them now!

Seek The Truth @WL6202
30 January, 01:58
In response Janie H.......... to her Publication
I so agree. He would always have the American flag front on foremost. 'Born in the USA.' Bruce sold his soul to the devil and once you sign the papers you NEVER get back.

30 January, 01:42
Yes! And talentless, all of them. Anniston is one demensional and that stupid rachel cut was the worst!

Latina Fangstress @Latina4Freedom
30 January, 01:44
I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who hated that dumb show, seemed like everyone I knew was into it bleckk

30 January, 01:42
Yes! And talentless, all of them. Anniston is one demensional and that stupid rachel cut was the worst!

Seek The Truth @WL6202
30 January, 01:52
Remember the boohah when Brad and Jen broke up lol? Who the hell cares? Yeah, I'm sure Aveeno is the reason your skin is so resilient. I worry what the kids went through that Jolie and Pitt kept adding to their crew. But didn't they look so charitable and selfless in the media? Jolie's blood pendant? If ONLY we knew then how many children could have been saved.