Vee Wallace @VeeW
Concerning Melaluca: Not a fan

Started the process to sign up. Got the phone call and everything. But the sign up process says that I have to enter my credit card with permission for them to ding my credit card for 35 POINTS every month. Cost of the products is never posted. But if you don't buy enough product, they will ding your card for a random amount of money to get you to 35 pts every month... I can't give permission to bill me for something that I can't budget for. Why so much secrecy concerning the prices and cost?
12:07 PM - Nov 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply
Last Days @lastdays1
07 November, 12:25
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
all MLMs are trash. tea trea oil has some very beneficial uses (best thing i ever used to combat athlete's foot) but the company is just as scammy as Amway.

source: a relative was in it for over 25 years (and still is but took a break from clubbing people over the head due to being out of the country)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion ess @Lioness
07 November, 12:14
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
And the prices can change every month too. They make you set a list totalling 35 pts but, the price could be completely different another month. Depending on what you buy, 35 pts could $75 or $300.
That a side, they do have a few really great products I miss ordering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396