Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
07 November, 10:40
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
And not eith a stone!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
07 November, 09:01
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Jeremiah 7:16
“Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.”

Jeremiah 11:14
Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.

Jeremiah 14:11-12

11 Then the Lord said to me, “Do not pray for the well-being of this people. 12 Although they fast, I will not listen to their cry; though they offer burnt offerings and grain offerings, I will not accept them. Instead, I will destroy them with the sword, famine and plague.”

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 November, 09:21
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
YES!!!
"12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret."

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
07 November, 09:22
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
I am aghast!!! Never came across this scripture before. Thank you!!!! We were always taught to pray for our "enemies", pray for those who do evil to you....This confirms God doesn't want to hear that foolishness, they are evil....let them be... He will deal with them.