John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
I want to make this very clear for all of you who think JFK jr. is coming back to enact revenge for his fathers death.
He is not and will not ever been seen in public again.
He is by all accounts "dead".
There is no need for him to do anything nor was there ever.
His father was not killed by the Cabal.
JFK's first born son is already taking care of that revenge business and has no fear of the cabal.
The two were friends as well as half brothers.

You see, like I have said before if you are high ranking Cabal you must turn your first two children over to be raised by other Cabal members, Abraham was to sacrifice and the devil likes to one up.
JFK used to be Cabal.
Check and see how many children Jackie actually had.
How many were "lost"?
JFK jr. was born 12 years after his oldest half brother.
His oldest half brother was given the middle name John for a reason.
He is the real Jr.
Do you ever wonder why he pays so much tribute to the Kennedy's?
Now you'll understand.
03:37 AM - Nov 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
15 November, 09:06
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Thank you for the information.
I'm going to continue following and trusting The PLAN.
I like the way,
the return of the Kennedy;s makes me feel.
High hopes! Thankyou

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
07 November, 04:41
There is now more and more information on Jackie and John F Kennedys ‘lost’ children e.g Patrick and Arabella There may even be more, dig deep.
https://investorshub.advfn...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 November, 08:52
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
Look into Arabella and what it means. Also remember that changing genders is a huge part of their religion.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 November, 04:01
I am sure he is alive, seeing the video with his children at the rally was enough to convince me. I also believe he will never go public and has no reason to. Whatever power everyone is giving away to others, I encourage them to take it back and use it to help make everything right, right where they stand, in their home towns, states, and countries. It is on us if we want real change for the future. Because we were not involved enough before, trusting a system we shouldn't have, we were taken advantage of. Many lessons were learned. Speak up now, act up now, do not comply as this isn't the dress rehearsal. There will be no second chance.🙏💛

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
07 November, 04:04
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Well...

you all seem pretty desperate
to make out what you have...

I call bullshit...

We shall see...

07 November, 05:23
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
You are correct, it is on us.
Notice the "dead".
Dead men tell no tales.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
07 November, 03:55
👀What? Who is he then by full name. Him who was born 12 years before. Are we to that extent led so much behind the light. How do you know this from I do not understand that game anymore because after all the years we have been in it I see more and more strange explanations that were not on the Q board at all- Just think I give up from now to hear more or know the truth for it is as strange as the lie. I have no idea what is right and wrong anymore.🙄😫

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
07 November, 04:10
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
I see

I see the bullshit brigade...

is on double time

07 November, 05:24
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Donald J Trump.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 November, 03:53
so my question is did you witnessing him dead?

07 November, 05:08
In response James Dean to his Publication
Have you witnessed him alive? Since his "death" that is?
Make it a simpler question and ask if I have proof of God.
No matter my answer, even if I were to provide evidence, would be scoffed at.
I have given you the truth, do with it as you will.
You now have enough of a start to find out.
I don't ask that you believe me, I ask you do your own research.