American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
06 November, 07:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
06 November, 09:24
In response American Wingnut to her Publication
did the jews write the bible?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 November, 10:07
In response reaper myer to his Publication
which jews?

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 November, 10:12
good question
but having 3 major relg shaping billions of minds all from the same spot and all 3 thinking theyre right is a pretty effective strategy ....blame eachother and not who might be controlling all 3

06 November, 10:14

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 November, 10:15
is that gematria bs?

06 November, 10:16
i see past your reply.

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 November, 10:17
i wasnt even saying i know its true. its an effective strategy

06 November, 10:19
you have a formed opinion. do tell us all.

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 November, 10:26
thats it lol. a group not jewish. not Christian. not muslim. controlling billions through those religions while they take everything. whats there religion idk? what was going on outside of that small area of the world ?ALOT yet its not mentioned...

06 November, 10:27
It was never religion.

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 November, 10:28
what you mean?

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
06 November, 10:31
got a link for the plant fight...???

one I can watch for free...lol

06 November, 10:36
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
get behind me satan.

06 November, 10:40
don't tell me that
you are part of satans army
too...

I will be devastated

06 November, 10:42
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
you are a blessing.

much love...

for scrambled eggs...

take a look...
it's on my
pro file...
10:44 PM - Nov 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it