Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 November, 05:04
5:5 Aaron! ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
06 November, 10:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
YES, YES, YES
Having a healthy immune system is key to being healthy and without Dis-Ease in our bodies!

Most American bodies are full of toxic waste, heavy metals, flouride, horrific vaccine substances& full on STRESS from a thousand directions, mostly from our own beliefs!!!

Anyone who believes that Trump, Q, the "special military" would knowingly allow a bioweapon made by demons be released on us?
Anyone? Anyone?

Think logically about all the evidence.

Can we please stop giving the patented & INTENDED, BUT FAKE covid / corona "virus" our attention?

Can we please start focusing (Focus people!) on:
1. what causes our bodies to be toxic?
2. what can WE change right now?
(think small - each individual food product purchased -is it supporting health or slowly killing?)
3. test drinking water - get neighbors / communitues involved and present any toxic results to city/ county

Taking INDIVIDUAL responsibility . . .

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
There is so much we can do to reduce toxicity in our bodies!
This is also an important fact to consider below: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/...
05:12 PM - Nov 06, 2021
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KeepTheFaith in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
06 November, 05:57
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Absolutely!
Thank you!

Fast foods & much of the food supplied to even high end retauraunts are loaded with "excitotoxins" in many forms of MSG labeled under other names.
Coupled with horrific soft drinks, especially DIET drinks and we now have a cocktail for Type II diabetes, usually coupled with obesity!

Even high end restaurants sell wonderful tasting dishes containing excitotoxins, GMO'd soy, corn & wheat fillers, high fructose corn syrup, etc, etc.

70-80%, of all foods sold in regular grocery stores is toxic in one way or another!

If it doesn't grow, if its processed, if you can't pronounce, if it's GMO'd, if it contains any of the more than 35 names for MSG or high fructose corn syrup - leave it on the shelf!

Good quality organic foods have higher nutritional density & require less volume to satiate our bodies needs!

One of my pet peeves about the scamdemic is watching obviously unhealthy people wear masks with grocery baskets full of crap thats slowly kill

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
06 November, 06:10
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
YES! It's one of my pet peeves as well! My spouse & I talk about it all the time! I just witnessed it today! Unhealthy people pushing grocery cart full of processed crap with no nutritional value & virtually no fruits/vegetables or organic foods!! We need to grow more of our foods & need to regenerate the soil to eliminate the chemicals/pesticides & restore the healthy minerals, but gardens can be installed anywhere! Instead of fast food drive thru, we should have vegetable gardens on every street corner! It's so doable! It would create a much needed sense of community too!