Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 02:20
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
new at this whats best place
to buy silver?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
31 January, 02:58
I love silver, always viewed it as my ticket to freedom - having to be patient has allowed me to dream what might be possible for my penny stocks and little stash. I aimed for 100. Then 250.

If I was a working girl I'd try to save more but I'm not. I cleaned out my garage and clawed back another $1000 to put in to silver and stopped buying crap.

These are beautiful Scotsdale coins. My favourite. It's not too late. Get in there and get some.

DYOR I personally used SD Bullion and Scotsdale.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
31 January, 02:58
I love silver, always viewed it as my ticket to freedom - having to be patient has allowed me to dream what might be possible for my penny stocks and little stash. I aimed for 100. Then 250.

If I was a working girl I'd try to save more but I'm not. I cleaned out my garage and clawed back another $1000 to put in to silver and stopped buying crap.

These are beautiful Scotsdale coins. My favourite. It's not too late. Get in there and get some.

DYOR I personally used SD Bullion and Scotsdale.

David Next @David_Next_61
30 January, 05:09
i have 70 oz paper silver at a brokerage, think ill be selling on Monday and turning it physical asap. already have a nice stack of coins and bars at home. (new hobby)

Sandy Schnorr @Sliver2020
30 January, 12:52
🙏🏼❤️😁

Evil Elf @Evilelf
30 January, 12:45
I bought silver coins today from a company in good standing.. Coins in hand, not paper!

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 02:21
In response Evil Elf to his Publication
can you share where?I new and
nervous at this..lol

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
30 January, 12:09
my own #FAKEASS #Comms only for #Gematria fun 🤗😆

#wwg1wga
#MAGA #TheGreatAwakening
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Jewish English Simple Searches
#seventeen 990 654 109 7996
feeling great 285 654 109 7628
#NESARA - #GESARA 401 654 109

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
30 January, 12:11
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
🤷‍♂️even the creepy bots alike accounts coult bring a rol in #FAKEASS
#Gematria
fake #COMSS
#stravangazza only for #FUN😁

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
30 January, 12:00
just ordered 50oz this morning 10iz gold Friday. Hope it's the right thing to do..

Chillaxin Gurl @Chillaxingurl
30 January, 11:25
if you can buy phys, buy it with cash...

Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
30 January, 11:17
Your timing is impeccable. Been collecting for about 2 years. Organizing today.
🤔Now, where to hide it?
Bought myself some "Best President Ever" for Christmas.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 January, 10:59
We bought stock in a couple of silver mining companies.

We may convert to bars in the future.

Michael Smith @CypherStatic
30 January, 10:57
that looks like about 10 kilos of silver in the pic, i need to get more then, only have 4

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
30 January, 10:18
I don't have much but I started buying small pieces at a time this past summer. Even if it's only a half oz. of silver or 1/100 of gold (all I can afford). Recently bought 1 oz. rounds of copper (hard to buy, always sells out fast). It's addicting but comforting to have real physical currenc no matter how small the amount. And, let's face it, it's pretty to look at.

Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
30 January, 07:37
BEEN WAITING YEARS AND YEARS FOR THIS! BRING IT ON!

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
30 January, 07:22
paper Silver Ratio on 186.
FED is #Fooked
https://usdebtclock.org/

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
30 January, 12:01
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
Just commented about that earlier. thanks for updated photo.
#silver
#NESARA

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
30 January, 04:06
I love buying silver and gold.

Lil Tox @LilTox
30 January, 03:57
I only have 13 ounces of silver. I need to get a few more bars

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
30 January, 07:28
In response Lil Tox to his Publication
1 Oz Coins have the best value.
Maple Leafs or American Eagles.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 January, 01:53
Cant wait

Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
30 January, 01:31
Are we moving into NESARA/GESARA.. currency backed by gold, silver, and other precious metals, and a debt jubilee and massive wealth payout to every taxpayer who has had funds stolen from them in the form of income taxation?

Beekie Girl @Beekie
30 January, 06:59
In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication
I'm cash poor but asset well-off(property). Was thinking of selling soon or hold? Just a little concerned here.

Mark Meschede @meschede68
30 January, 01:20
imagine the people in charge of a resource big tech is reliant on. maybe they will treat us with respect

Mark Meschede @meschede68
30 January, 01:18
The stock market is acting as though there are no vatican dark pools of money

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
30 January, 01:21
In response Mark Meschede to his Publication
Maybe because the good guys cleaned out Vatican's vaults?

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
30 January, 01:14
i think you need to buy physical silver

Christine ... @Tex0028
30 January, 01:02
There was a Mr Pool post with gold and silver stacked coins and black and white swans on it. Mr Pool is predictive. I would attach pics but it takes 8 hours for a pic for me to load. My traitor phone hates wego, anon and Gab and only likes twitter.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
30 January, 02:21
In response Christine ... to her Publication
Silver Swan

Patrick White @NavyVeteranLS3
30 January, 12:59
so buy silver?? i was thinking anout doing so two days ago while listening to some q type podcast.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 01:28
In response Patrick White to his Publication
YES