Mindful Soul @Mindfulsoul
06 November, 07:20
Let The Lawsuits Begin

OSHA Announces Mandate to Take Effect January 4th

Resist, Mass Non-Compliance Is Our Only Way Out of This

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 November, 08:20
In response Mindful Soul to her Publication
I had some local legal trouble last year over this agenda during the last presidential election. I live in Mesa county, that one yes! Anyway, long story short after having my business destroyed over all this and being unemployed at the time I went through this I decided I better study some law to represent myself since could only use a court-appointed one! So I did. And man! I can see through the Matrix now! I know it sounds funny, but when you start to dig into what is an actual real law in the US and what is Maritime crap that is totally invalid with no real teeth! Then in the end I learned the ultimate power! Here is the real honest legal truth.
Unless you agree to be so as in an enlistment into military service or law enforcement where you take oaths to that effect, you aren't even bound by the constitution! TRUE! The individual human is the highest power in this land in the US! The founding articles CLEARLY state that! ALL they do relies on your ignorance of true law!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 November, 08:28
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Did you know that you are bestowed by your creator (worded that way in the article) inalienable rights that include the right to freely travel in the US unmolested. That translates into...you do not need registrations and insurance, licenses, and all the crap tied to maritime fake law. You can take a pinto and stack things 50' high tied to the roof and use federal roads (OUR property, not theirs!) to travel legally with no DOT restrictions, etc on how you carry your stuff? True also! ALL they can do is remove your COMMERCIAL driving privileges...that work in their system with their money.
The Matrix is the veil of the total lack of real knowledge on what/how the law works for real in the US. I won't rise for a judge ever again! We do not acknowledge or accommodate nobility in the US and they make you rise for kings in long robes...screw them.
Learn WHO ~YOU~ are in the law and it empowers the shit out of you! Read title 18 of the US Code of Law also, the whole thing!

Only people mentioned by AnthonyCerro in this post can reply
06 November, 08:39
In response Anthony Cerro to his Publication