sercorimo ... @sercorimo
Bill Cooper knew.....

Bill Cooper, one of the top world's conspiracy researchers, predicted the 9/11 attacks nearly 3 months before they occurred, warning Americans that Osama bin Laden would be used as a "scapegoat" to justify the invasion of Afghanistan.

Bill's death was at the hands of local law enforcement. Responding to an aggravated assault complaint, they tried to trick him out of his yard sometime before noon on November 5, 2001.

Remember, Remember the 5th of November
04:40 AM - Nov 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
JOLIE LE-VU @joli08
10 November, 02:17
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
🙏May Bill Cooper RIP and continue to protect us from evil tyranny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
10 November, 01:02
The original red piller. This guy had balls.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
10 November, 12:54
He sure did know a lot and they tried killing him more than once. I have and read his book Behold a Pale Horse years ago. Very eye opening. It was a giant red pill.

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
10 November, 12:51
I can't pull up the video url. Do you have one? I would like to share.

memes matter @NoComment
06 November, 04:47
I gather this Qne is ALIVE

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
06 November, 04:48
In response memes matter to her Publication
🙏