WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
29 January, 07:01
πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
...So I looked through the comments thinking that surely someone would wonder how DJT could go from 45 to 19, and was prepared to explain it. to my delight, EVERYONE here is awake and hyped! I so LOVE this platform!!! And I LOVE all of you fellow Patriots, holding the line with prayer and faith no matter how many loved ones question our sanity. How can you not study all of the Q posts and not be brutally awake at tthis point?! I’m just so grateful WWG1WGA! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸΈπŸΏ
12:40 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BonnieMorell in this post can reply
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
12 February, 10:03
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Blessings of FAITH HOPE LOVE and MANY HUGS to you too!
#Q #wwg1wgaww #themoreyouknow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
12 February, 09:56
β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―β˜οΈπŸΈ

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
31 January, 04:04
πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€β˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈπŸ•ŠπŸ•Š

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
31 January, 03:20

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
12 February, 10:11
In response Yolande Inanna to her Publication

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
30 January, 11:29
πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ˜˜

Jn768 Jn768 @Alice768
30 January, 11:00
Most of my family think i've lost the plot🧐but I know the truthπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Š& I continue to speak itπŸ€ͺmuch to their dismay 😊