Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
06 November, 05:45
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
ABBA- Dancing Queen (With Lyrics) - YouTube

A famous song by a band called ABBA. ABBA was a Swedish pop music group formed in Stockholm in 1972, consisting of Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad, Björn Ulvaeus,...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
05 November, 06:00
That is definitely a weird song for a funeral.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 November, 06:52
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
YES IT IS

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 November, 05:09
Also weird...they play this and yesterday Abba announces a comeback and new album? (if I got that correct)...Is this connected? Another qwinky dink?

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
05 November, 04:59
someone also made a tik tok of queen elizabeth dancing to that song…

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 November, 04:55
I have to say...that is a first for me to hear that song at a Memorial. Very weird. It has to be comms.

05 November, 05:26
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
MAYBE QUEEN FUNERAL INCOMING

05 November, 04:48
BLAHAHAHAAA I LOVE ALL THE MEME ANONS :p

05 November, 04:43