nasty 123 @Nasty1
Big Pharma , the worlds biggest supplier of Opium on the Planet. There is no regulating body that audits their opium production and supplies to make sure that all produced is used in the Pharma industry. I wonder if they are making Heroin to sell on the streets as a side business.
12:19 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 March, 11:22
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
CIA/Mafia/Opium fields/Heroin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Its Donna @duke347
31 January, 06:41
yo I worked in Pain Management when Oxyc0ntin first hit the market, and later had several PM clinics as clients. pitiful I saw old grandmas (no offense to old grandmas) turned into addicts. And these patients would be on ultra-high doses and were driving themselves to the clinics. I wasn't quiet then either. Which is why I left PM and refused all PM clients.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
31 January, 06:36
supported by the corrupt part of the military and CIA( which more than only spying more to drop ) but even more the MAIN HUB PF HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND ORGAN TRAFFICKING ...

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
30 January, 09:24
Hey, Nasty. Good to see you. How are things down under?

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
30 January, 02:34
[P]harma

JFK JFK @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
31 January, 06:37
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
As one meaning related to the rockerfellers ...interesting is to digg how the rockerfeller made their fortune and who is behind it ...[P]
enjoy the digg

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
30 January, 02:32
Isn't this why Kobe died bc he was going to expose it in court but was killed just a few days before he was to appear? I think I heard he found out they were putting it in his products w/o consent...? Can anyone confirm?

Bay 17d @Bay17d
30 January, 02:25
Good point. Elite using this pipeline to set up a street level organization like MS-13 to do the dirty work and be the fall guy when necessary to stay in the shadows.