Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
05 February, 09:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The Q signal Live.....................https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
30 January, 09:02
Wouldn't Trump Jr know if it was his father or not?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
30 January, 08:58
It actually looks more like Barron!

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
30 January, 08:51
They say Barron Trump is the smartest of them all!sybe its him!

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
30 January, 08:10

Kay Julien @OneLove
30 January, 07:01
He is so fantastic, how he play with the deep state!
I hope you`re not mad at me, but i`ve only been an America fan since Donald J. Trump.
I was born after Kennedy and have been aware of the deep state for the last 25 years, but i also known my country is deep in the swamp!
now my heart is with you!!

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
30 January, 05:36

30 January, 05:35

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
30 January, 05:32
Genius! Kick them where it hurts!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
30 January, 01:07

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
30 January, 12:20
LOL. Hey wall st, how does it feel to be TRUMPED?

Stephanie Wenn @steph_wenn
30 January, 12:19
Maybe it's Barron

Siobhan Justin @soybean62
30 January, 12:29
In response Stephanie Wenn to her Publication
That's what I was thinking

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 12:34
In response Stephanie Wenn to her Publication
That would be fantastic.