Robby Ball @perfectsliders
29 January, 09:21
Nice outfit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
16 April, 09:42
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
sure am...
I was watching a video and one of the people that I followed was saying that Trump and Melania got a divorce and supposedly Trump is with Princess Diana. I started to laugh and that's what made it click in my brain like what if Melania was Diana so I started looking up the year Diana died when Melania and Trump Matt got married when Barron was born. what if Diana was always Melania melania's name means Darkness from dark to light just a thought there will be many meanings I believe 4 dark to light

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 April, 11:33
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
This has been an amazing ride keep digging..

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 January, 12:12
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Sisters?

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 January, 12:16
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
IDK - NOT SURE YET.... Time will tell.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
16 April, 09:27
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
this is so funny because my friend and I just totally figured out that we thought Diana was really Melania