Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
02 February, 01:29
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
princess diana was who woke me up i was feeding my 2 day old son it came on the news that she had been in a crash she was fine stood outside the car holding her arm 10 mins later newflash she was dead i was like err nah your bullshitting then 911 came ect ect x

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MightyLion Tribe @MightyLion
30 January, 11:32
RobbyBall does anyone know if Diana ever did an ode to Elvis outfit. Was it the formal white dress with attached white Cape?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
30 January, 11:33
In response MightyLion Tribe to his Publication
Not that I know of, but it would be nice

Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 January, 09:13
She has a lot of interesting outfits, doesn't she, Robby!!!!!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 January, 09:12
If you want some kewl viewing, look for "The Gunner's Wife" on youtube. She does lip-reads, should see what Melania talks about right in the open for those paying attention to her mouth moving and not the other stuff she often gives msgs.

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
30 January, 12:14
❤️❤️❤️

Janice SureJan @toleoni
30 January, 12:06

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 January, 12:05
Are you all seeing it yet....

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 January, 12:12
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Sisters?

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
16 April, 09:42
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
sure am...
I was watching a video and one of the people that I followed was saying that Trump and Melania got a divorce and supposedly Trump is with Princess Diana. I started to laugh and that's what made it click in my brain like what if Melania was Diana so I started looking up the year Diana died when Melania and Trump Matt got married when Barron was born. what if Diana was always Melania melania's name means Darkness from dark to light just a thought there will be many meanings I believe 4 dark to light

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 January, 08:12
❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
29 January, 08:08
Diana & Melania = Twin Flames 💞
#FLOTUS is Flawless💓
however Camilla, that Charles so cheekily calls Gladys🤪
a train wreck

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
29 January, 08:18
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Mirrors..of grace, love ture compassion and commitment to humanity.💞🌹💫🙏🕊♥️✨

AZvette Girl @AZNan
29 January, 10:56
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Can we say KARMA BITCH! Charles is a pedophile just like Andy...

https://micky.com.au/princ...

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
29 January, 07:53
Classy!

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
29 January, 12:29
a rare not-good pic of Melania❤️

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
29 January, 11:38
UneQuivocal eloQuence ❤️❤️

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
29 January, 11:07
I am anxiously waiting to see how this story unfolds. #MarvelousMelania

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
29 January, 10:56
👍They are similar in so many ways....

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
29 January, 10:51
So much grace... 🥰

CHRISTINE MANNING @Sk8rsmom69
29 January, 10:04
Both beautiful women, inside and out.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 January, 09:29
London calling.