Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 January, 11:22
Hi all - Back up please see WWG1WGA !!!!
https://107daily.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
29 January, 11:39
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Not letting me verify account. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 11:41
In response Army Strong to her Publication
It's a bitch to get in - New platfrom took me 3 weeks....Keep trying

29 January, 11:43
Thanks I never give up either.
Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!!

29 January, 11:48
Never give up and never forget 11/22/63.................................................

30 January, 12:01
I remember coming home early from school that day. Grandmom, Aunts & my mom crying. Then I was crying, cause it seemed like everything good was gone for ever. Thank God for this second chance.

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
I remember my mom was crying and saying they killed our president. something you never forget
12:04 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeniseIsAwake in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denise America, click on at the bottom under it