Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 November, 10:07
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Somebody hit that thing with a rod of God already. It’s not sinking fast enough.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 November, 10:10
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. FKIN AY worked muh ass off for this to NOT be a thing, pissing me the fk off, WTF happened to fkn GITMO in this regard, I mean fk they took out Jim Jones ALSO a bloodliner for less, and his was too much, utter fkn pussified bs this is still allowing to be administered, NO FKN EXCUSES to me, and at this point all motherfuckers that COULD stop it easily afkin nuff and have not have blood PRECIOUS blood on their sorry ass pussified hands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 November, 10:13
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
EVERY FKIN DAY THEY ABORT kids as luciferian sacrifices, I am fkn mad at the ones who could be changing shit at not grass roots, but shutting the fkn shit down and have not. WTF is up with these pos being allowed to administer or attempt too death shots, ON the other hand we hear med beds which are real. BUT this shit if fkin stupid at this point. BALL THE FK UP REAL ONES< IF YOU EXIST< IF YOU DO>>>> HOPE THIS PISSES YOU THE FK OFF> NOT at Jason, you fkrs. ARE starting to piss me off, I would fkin write you fkrs up at this point. ALL SHITS AND GIGGLES til you motherfuckers loved ones git got.