JNET In Los Angeles @jnethollyday
02 November, 09:31
https://theexpose.uk/2021/...

The #vaccine was never about #PublicHealth This UK government report is foreboding.

I hope everyone's loved ones are doing things now to fortify their #Immunesystem so that they can take on what this jab might do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I just sent my mom a replacement bottle of NAC to make sure they get through this winter. Researchers are finding it works best at breaking down the nanotech, destroying parasites and stoping the cytokine storm expected in those who took the jab the next time they encounter a new challenging pathogen. NAC (n-acetyl-l-cysteine) is known for supporting respiratory health and is a precursor to Glutathione, the body's top anti-oxidant, and so is great for the detoxification of all pathogens.

https://smartq.pureforyou....
09:37 PM - Nov 02, 2021
In response JNET In Los Angeles to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
02 November, 09:51
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Best nano killer: pinch of Borax in 8oz of filtered water 3X a day for two / three weeks should kill em

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 November, 10:00
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Yes, NAC is just a general cure-all for covid and the jab as the Hydra parasite and spike proteins are also in play. The hot baths with a cup of Borax really work to flush out smartdust! Also you can take Boron Supplements. I like this as besides disabling and driving out nanotech Boron also is the best for removing fluoride from the endocrine system.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 November, 10:11
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Thanks for sharing