Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
02 November, 01:44
Learn about the Earths Grid Lines....

People really have no idea how BIG this really is....

3 pics👇🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
02 November, 02:49
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
No wonder they're pissed when those stadiums are full of people shouting, FUCK JOE BIDEN!

We're magnifying OUR energy on THEIR device, mocking them!

Sucks to be them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
Since they are big with their symbolism, and Trump knows ALL about it. YES, its fun to watch him use it ALL against them!
03:07 PM - Nov 02, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
02 November, 03:13
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
EXACTLY!!!

I'm so glad someone else is noticing.

I was born in Texas & keep in touch with many back there... I don't think things are quite as bad as they're being MADE to appear --
Trump's going CNN on the deep state!

LOVING the show!

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
02 November, 04:14
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I noticed! AND the minute Trump held up the bible in front of the church, I knew the good guys were doing everything and then they have been pushing us to learn Gematria. So I do SEE the numbers everywhere now, I just dont know what they mean. We still have so much to learn...
But the main thing...this is about THE AWAKENING, not the election.🙌