Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“I am baptizing you in water for repentance, but he who comes after me is mightier than I, for I am not worthy to pick up his sandals; he is to baptize you in The Spirit of Holiness and in fire.”
-Matthew 3:11
09:36 AM - Nov 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 August, 09:38
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 August, 10:30
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 June, 04:54
AMEN

06 June, 05:09
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Amen🙌🕊️🙌

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
26 February, 09:27
People have asked me "How do you know that God's Sprit dwells in you?" I always answer "I can feel it".

26 February, 10:09
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Verberant-ly 💞💞💞

🙌🕊️🙌

29 November, 11:11

02 November, 10:17
MercyMe - Greater (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

From the album "Welcome To The New" Available Everywhere Now! Download your copy at the links below: iTunes: http://smarturl.it/MMNewiTunesAmazon Music: http...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 November, 05:47
I love their music :) . . . thanks for posting.