Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 December, 08:26
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

have I made myself clear???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
02 November, 05:20
I think Vets should get money before people in Congress!

Politicians are for themselves instead of the post that they take an Oath for? Huge Failure or Huge Test for the individual Elite?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
02 November, 09:48
I married a Veteran. We haven't had health insurance or dental in years because we can't afford it. He was an MP in the Army.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 December, 08:29
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Veterans, are the foundation of this Nation...

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 December, 08:35
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I haven't been to the VA in almost 2 years. They want to kill us. Then today I get a letter from Social Security saying I owe them $685.00 for plan B medicare. They haven't paid me disability in three months because I make too much money. Im 65 and workIng. FJB and FSS. Come and get you some of this you MF's

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 November, 08:22
the fact that its even a question reflects how absurd life has become in the US