Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
31 January, 06:32
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
i hope this isnt true because my daughter works at the hospital and they made her take it. its either that or your basically fired. she is single with two kids.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
31 January, 06:08
why anyone trusts these people is beyond me. I steer clear of all of that. not even a flu shot. You can trust the medical "experts" or you can trust God. I prefer the latter. Just Say NO! to big pharma.

They have never been in the business of healing.
#SayNo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Seek The Truth @WL6202
31 January, 06:08
I don’t mean to sound unsympathetic but it's your body so look after it. Do your homework before calling people like me out for being nuttier than a squirrel trying to hide pine cones. (ESPECIALLY AFTER TODAY LOL).

Search Truth @deactivateNOTSAFE
30 January, 12:44
Prof Dolores Cahill; Why People Will Start Dying A Few Months After the First MRNA Vaccination
https://rumble.com/vd92zv-...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 January, 11:19
Decided to try talking to 95 yr old Mom tomorrow. She doesn't trust me for no good reason except I love Trump and she believes he's the devil. Still need to know if she's planning to rake it and try to disuade her. I'm her sole care giver but she's always been secretive.

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
31 January, 06:14
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Throw away the TV. The symptoms will disappear in short order.
The disdain people have for Trump is illogical and supported by the msm propagandists. Without the constant support it dies.
Just my humble opinion.

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
29 January, 11:09
I tried so hard to talk my parents out of getting the vaccine, they got really mad at me! Makes me sad. 😭

29 January, 11:09
Cytokine Storm

JelloRN777 Smith @JelloRN777
29 January, 11:30
In response Search Truth to her Publication
it just doesn't make sense...explaining as I do to pts: if you get sick, your body makes antibdies against the pathogen = immunity at least for a little while). then you feel better, yet immedialtely go get a vaccine that tells your body to make MORE antibodies, after your natural antibodies have already gone into "reserve status." your immune system is going to FREAK OUT!! "what did I miss??? why do we need MORE antibodies right now?!?! we're all going to DIE!!! there's gotta be an infection somewhere 🤯"

Jo Anne Vidito @Waldeckgirl
29 January, 10:59
astonishing how many cannot see this and are eager to put that poison in their bodies!

29 January, 11:14
In response Jo Anne Vidito to her Publication
Zook's wife, "He believed in vaccines. I’m sure he would take that vaccine again, and he’d want the public to take it," she said. 🤪😳 If I were a betting woman..I'd bet the wife was coached, badly coached, but coached nonetheless. Perhaps even a pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow. Only explanation I can fathom. https://www.foxla.com/news...