LA- Patriot @icedlatte
I need encouragement. This really needs to stop ASAP. Real people are getting hurt. Fauci on TV saying that kids are going to have to take the vaccine. I've told my young adult children not to take it, but what if their school or jobs force them to take it soon. Why can't we just declass the info? How long is this going to take? Weeks/months? I'm not doubting...I just see real people starting to die in this movie.
10:52 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by icedlatte in this post can reply
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
18 September, 06:50
In response LA- Patriot to his Publication
I am praying that the military mandates are canceled before my son leaves for boot camp on October 3rd.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
18 September, 06:29
THIS MAY SOUND HARSH.....BUT....THE TIME IS HERE FOR PEOPLE TO CHOOSE WHAT IS OF REAL VALUE. CHOOSE. THE CHOICE IS YOUR DECISION. WHAT DO YOU VALUE AND WHAT ARE YOU SACRIFICING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 August, 10:03
I agree though, it all has to stop. ENOUGH of the Carnage.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 August, 10:02
I just got a phone call tonight about a family member who was throwing up, went to the doctor and she was full of cancer. We have lost a few family members already. My daughter just lectured me that I need to be strong because I will be losing my entire family. Screw school. Screw jobs. Your children's lives are more important. My two young adults know that nothing is more important than their soul and their health.

Mbb 9876 @Mb9876
29 January, 10:59
i agree. weve lost so many because of the blocking of hcq. now we are losing many to a bad vaccine i want these evil people exposed so we can stop the damage of this virus and treat it properly and swiftly