P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Elon Musk is obviously not one of [them].
02:33 PM - Nov 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
05 November, 12:01
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
This tells me everything I need to know about him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
05 November, 12:03
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
do you also think

biden shit himself...

???

mel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
04 November, 11:59
i do not think anyone has the reason condemn him or others... when you're meant to know, God will show you... until then I plan to spend my time having faith that to grace of God will prevail over all

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
04 November, 11:55
I got a good feeling about Elon.....major part of the plan. 🍿🍿🍿

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
04 November, 11:54
the “wife” is “different”.
have they gone seperate way?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
04 November, 11:55
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
Elon and his creepy GF (handler) have partially seperated according to Musk.

Just Diana @Diana19
04 November, 11:29
Whatever Elon Musk is, be it humanoid or genetically modified, there is something intrinsically not right about him. That may not be a popular view but he has taken credit for several things he didn't do. He is the great pretender. My instincts say this man will lead us straight thru to the gates of hell.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 November, 12:29
On Aquarius Rising Africa on YT Jess Czebotar mentions on her 3rd or 4 th video there that a high bloodline boy she called E who was a genius came feom South Afeica each year during school holidays to the Mother of Darkness Castle to train with them.
She also mentions in later videos that she know Elon.
Imo the child was the important part not the relationship - moon child with Satanic symbols and hexagrams drawn on the pregnant womb and very public.
He is walking the fence and is very wobbly.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
02 November, 12:19
I'm with you. I don't think Elon Musk is one of [them].

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
01 November, 03:59
explain grimes

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 04:02
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
She was supposed to be his ‘handler’ she failed.

Steve Murray @Stevie
01 November, 03:26
Will the Director of UN World Food Scarcity rise to the Elon Musk challenge ? I THINK NOT.
The $6B would just line their masters pockets with a little bonus for them. How long do you think he will hold his position as Director now.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 November, 02:38
This is the article Elon Musk shared on 10/31 @ 5:55 PM est in response to WFP Chief:

https://www.express.co.uk/...

twitter link: https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Photo 1/3

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 November, 04:19
It is about time that the Boomerang begins to hit the U.N.

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
01 November, 11:34
Elon postd lewed photo of Jesus on Twitter - hes weird and does not have moral integity