Yester Vue @realyestervue
FOLLOW-UP! FOLLOW-UP! FOLLOW-UP! FOLLOW-UP!

Doubt ensues...go to this link~ https://www.icj-cij.org/en... ~and see...I do NOT see this in the press releases listings...do any of you? Sauce or toss? If total BS let's trace sources and do an expose to the rest to avoid further deception...??? I am kinda getting my fill of the "Look over here! Look over there!" Bullshit...ya'll feelin the same?

Let's begin a concerted "ANTI MISINFORMATION ACCOUNT" exposure project! Seriously...we destroyed the media...let's start the same trial by fire of truth application to all postings with mass audiences to stop this! Remember the JFKJR is gonna run for VP mass deception? But need to be prepped...may find some of the largest are the most deceptive in this endeavor!

Anons up...

https://anonup.com/thread/...
12:03 PM - Nov 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
01 November, 03:15
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
OK! MORE! My wife just sent a text to me from work about someone talking about the Pope's ARREST and not the warrant posting thing. I can't open on my banned phone so in the time it took me to forward it to email, then open/follow on PC the posting account has ALSO been SUSPENDED! So...let's keep hoping eh? SO the fast coverup/removal of that info kinda says a lot...pray guys!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
01 November, 12:45
Amen + Amen = = = > < >
Yes Father Please + Ty = = = > < >
#RecpompenceMatters = = = > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 November, 12:13
CONTINUING INTO THIS I WENT TO EHE YOUTUBE VIDEO POSTED IN THE POSTING SAYING THERE WAS A WARRANT. GO THERE AND GET IN THE COMMENTS CHAT STREAM PATRIOTS...TALK TO THE MASSES! IT IS SOURCED FROM A .COM WEBSITE!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Arrest Order issued against Pope Francis; Reward and Amnesty offered as trial set to begin - YouTube

The court that forced the resignation of Pope Benedict in February 2013 has issued an Arrest Order and Warrant against Pope Francis (Jorge Bergoglio) for Cri...

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
01 November, 12:46
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b9b621 No.9801649 📁
Jun 30 2020 13:00:14 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 978464 No.9801436 📁
Jun 30 2020 12:47:14 (EST)
>>9801324 (lb)
I See whats happening, but I would like to see you guys doing something about it already.
WE KNOW ALL OF THIS.
WE ARE HELPLESS TO IT ALL
So the real question Q is, Do YOU see what is happening??
>>9801436
Fear not.
You [we] are not helpless.
Enough must see.
It is the only way.
You are being presented with the gift of vision.
Ability to see [clearly] what they've hid from you for so long [illumination].
Their deception [dark actions] on full display.
People are waking up in mass.
People are no longer blind.
Do you think it's a coincidence they banned and prevent you attending Church _house of worship?
Anti-American.
Anti-God.
One must only look to see.
Have faith in Humanity.
Have faith in yourself.
Let light guide you.
Find peace through prayer.
Biblical.
Q

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
01 November, 12:50
Drop 3717 is identical to this (3716):

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4e4d4a No.7538263 📁
Dec 17 2019 17:03:45 (EST)
First indictment [unseal] will trigger mass pop awakening.
First arrest will verify action and confirm future direction.
They will fight but you are ready.
Marker [9].
Q