Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
31 October, 02:17
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

BeachMilk
For anyone struggling to obtain Ivermectin, I noticed that the Frontline Doctors are now recommending Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) as a viable alternative.

Black Cumin Seed Oil is currently freely available in most countries in many online health-stores, including eBay and Amazon.

You’re welcome!

https://covid19criticalcar...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
31 October, 10:59
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
To all of the above, i would say add iron. we all got sick two weeks ago. The children recovered but my husband and me are still fighting it on day 10. low temps, chills, joint pains, heavy head, feeling of vomitting, loss of taste and smell. the complete loss of smell and taste would be understood if one has a stuffy nose. Not in this case ...this is like complete loss without cold. Our eyes and lips and skin are very pale as if completely low on hemoglobin. cough hits after the first week. whatever trash they released it is different from the regular flu.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
PLEASE look into Ivermectin or contact Frontlinemd.com for treatmemts! They can help you!
11:22 AM - Nov 01, 2021
In response God Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MysticalMrs in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
01 November, 01:05
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
Waiting for a call from Frontlinemd. we did not consult any docs because we did not want to lend in hospitals and did jot know if they would prescribe ivermectin. Thankfully, we are doing much better.

01 November, 02:42
Walgreens and Walmart used to carry it but removed off shelves during Covid since paticipating Evil companies!

01 November, 02:42
Walgreens and Walmart used to carry it but removed off shelves during Covid since paticipating Evil companies!